Pons method principal innovations:
Fragmentation training with tactical panels
The architecture of training.- A new subject
FPM Football process management
Player specifity rehabilitation
Collective individualization principle
Also the method that optimally improves the :
- The weekly training plan
- the individual development of the football player,
- Makes the player easier play in different positions
- Improves macht preparation
- Makes the most important thing in training is really the most important thing
- improves the specificity in the training
- Is the method improves the training processes in football and other sports”
- Leads to the fragmentation of the training,
- improves the preparation of the game
- improves the BPM training processes,
- improves the marketing department
- Thanks to the contribution of the panels, there are fewer players, and each player touches the ball more. (Efficiency)
- is the method that improves all positions within a staff
- is the method that improves the scouting area
- Is the method with a clear future opportunities with good software and high-tech hardware, through artificial intelligence” will improve performance.
- As there are fewer players, the focus can be on feedback and corrections to the player
- The player increases their levels of self-confidence and self-esteem
- improves the rehabilitation of the football player,
- improves the understanding of the game model in the shortest possible time,
- improves and synchronizes the technical staff through synergies
- The most important method in correcting small details
- Thanks to the panels optimize the training time
- which method improves exponentially thanks to itself specificity to players who are not on the match list.
- It is the method that merges, adapts even better to other training methods
- improves the optimization of training time,
- improves each of physical qualities,
- improve all training methodology,
- improves protectionism, confidence, and understanding of the football player by working more specifically,
- improves complementary training,
- improves the training of uncalled players, – improves the optimization of team resources training,
- improves through the ( F.I) the comprension of training data,
- improve training databases.
- Improve resources optimization (Productivity)
- It is a method backed by science.
- It is a method that stimulates creative thinking and communication.
- Is the method that has created a new principle: The principle of collective individualization (thanks to the panels)
- is the method that act as a Football knowledge tester?
- Is a method that dignifies the coaching profession because need high tactical knowledge to make it right .
All this and much more training with the
PONS METHOD !!